debian n32

Hi all,

I am planning to work on the debian N32 work in the next few months. Currently I have a gdium notebook and have installed debian sid on it. However, I do not know how to build this n32/mips3 debian system. My understanding is that first of all I need to build the packages of debian base system using N32 ABI. My questions are:
(1) How can I know which packages belong to this base system?
(2) How to build these base system packages? Are there any useful tools to use to build these packages?
(3) After building these base system packages, how can I install these packages to the new system?

Are there any document about how to build the debian from scratch? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks very much.

yajin

http://vm-kernel.org