Re: gnat-4.4 is blocking most big transitions atm

Mike Hommey wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 09:46:51AM +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> gnat-4.4 FTBFS on mipsel which is blocking gcc-defaults from migrating
>> to testing which is blocking at least the poppler and gnome related
>> transitions. xulrunner was reuploaded again and needs to be built
>> everywhere first before we can reconsider forcing it in.
>
> Only mipsel is lagging (my guess is that the package is built, but only
> waiting for a buildd admin gpg signature).

It seems to fail reliably on the buildds with the error reported in the
RC bug... it's not waiting for a buildd admin and tar seems to work fine
for other packages.

>> cmake and xulrunner had some strange build failure when generating the
>> debs, it would be good if someone can reproduce (or not ;-)) any of this
>> build failures (gnat-4.4, cmake, xulrunner) while the mipsel buildds are
>> catching up.
>
> xulrunner had a change in 1.9.1.5 that triggered a binutils bug on
> mips*. There is a workaround in 1.9.1.5-2 to prevent the FTBFS to happen
> on mips*.

We are talking about the most recent versions... the logs seem to be
lost though :-(

Cheers

Luk