Bug #558146: gnat-4.4: FTBFS on mipsel: /bin/bash: line 1: 1933 Illegal instruction tar -cf - .

tags 558146 help
thanks

Hello MIPS porters

Bug #558146 seems like a transient error to me.  I looked for a mipsel
porter box to try and build gnat-4.4 on it but the only
developer-accessible machine, morales, is listed as down due to hardware
failure on http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi.

Could one of the porters please try to build the package on one of their
machines and then, if successful, upload to unstable?  Alternatively grant
me remote access to such a machine?

Thanks a lot!

--
Ludovic Brenta.