Re: MIPS kernel snapshots - 2.6.30-rc8

* Mark Mason <mmason@upwardaccess.com> [2009-09-09 20:09]:
> For the BCM1480, what is the expected Sibyl fragment? Using the one that
> I normally use for kernels built from linux-mips.git, output hangs at
> the console handover. I can't tell how much farther (if any) the kernel
> is getting:

Do you pass console=duart0 or console=ttyS0 to the kernel?  The latter
is required these days (but that should be the same for linux-mips.git).
Anyway, I don't have such hardware anymore, so I cannot comment.

Thomas, can you check if a Debian kernel boots on the BigSur or
whether we need some patches or config changes?

Thanks.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/