Re: A few questions about lenny on Qube2

Hi chaps,

A little update. My configure script has finished and both shells came back.

I can run commands like "ps ax" but "top" doesn't do anything. I attach to the top process with strace and it shows:

deb:~# strace -p 7228
Process 7228 attached - interrupt to quit
_newselect(0, NULL, NULL, NULL, {0, 500013}

Nothing else .... happens here

Glyn