Re: MIPS packages seg-faulting on Loongson CPU

Yes "nearly all packages work". Thunderbird/icedove seg-faults, xscreensaver (sid - not Lenny) and since we're also running on a netbook some application are unusable (Evolution wizard is bigger than the screen and un-resizable).

Another question is whether bugs should be reported versus Lenny or sid?

Thanks

Anyway we'll be meeting tomorrow night (yeah!) so we can talk more and exchange ideas, problems and solutions...

Fred