Re: MIPS packages seg-faulting on Loongson CPU

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 04:30:51PM +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We're the Gdium mini-laptop project (MIPS - Loongson 2F based) and
> working on getting debian running on our machine. We already have a
> running image but a lot of applications seg-fault on this architecture.
> I suppose this also happens on Lemote Fuloong and Yeeloong machines (all
> Loongson based) and would like to see how we could improve the situation.
>
> I looked at the machine supported and loongson is not listed neither. So
> any directions, advice or hints will be definitely welcome to get better
> support out of the box.
Could you provide more detailed information about that? It seems that
nearly all packages work just fine in my place.

> Thanks a lot.
>
> Fred
>

> --

 LIU Qi

 liuqi@printk.org
 liuqi@ict.ac.cn

 8F-849D
 Research Center of Microprocessor Technology
 Institute of Computing Technology
 Chinese Academy of Sciences

 Tel (86)    138-1137-6701 (M)
     (86-10) 6260-0849     (O)