Cobalt Qube3 Professional

I know this is a MIPS forum, but I have a Cobalt Qube3 Pro with all recovery disks, manuals AND the very rare padded carrying case that I no longer need. Upgraded to 128Mb RAM and a second hard drive (200Gb) installed.

If anyone is interested, or knows someone who is, get them to email me directly and make an offer.. It will be going on eBay sometime next week.

Please note: this is probably only suitable for someone in Australia as, with all the addons and the carr case, it is reasonably large. Postage available, depending on the area.