Large SATA drives in the Qube2

Hi there,

For people looking to put a disk larger than 750GB into a Qube2 would
normally require also installed a PCI SATA board and buying a SATA
hard disk.

Well I got one of those cheap SATA -> PATA converters that plug
straight into the IDE connector of the motherboard and it seems to
work a treat!

I've only tested on an 80GB SATA drive so far, but will be getting a
1.5TB drive on the weekend (if it doesn't work I still have plans for
it :-)

All going well with that I can free up the PCI slot and maybe put in a
gigabit ethernet board instead.

Regards

Mark