Re: Lemote eeLoong 8089 mips based notebook stability issues

Unfortunately it tunes out to be a very tricky hardware issue, we are
still tracing the real cause and solutions.

for now,please use 'as' from http://www.lemote.com/upfiles/as to replace
/usr/bin/as. It seems to be much more stable.

Laurent GUERBY 写道: