Re: Lemote YeeLoong 8089 mips based notebook repository switch

Thank you - although FYI sysadmin@gnu.org is better.

> Right now for MIPS we have a lemote (gcc51, which I expect to be stable
> soon :) and a gdium (gcc52, which is stable and heavily used), load can
> be seen here:
>
> http://gcc12.fsffrance.org/munin/fsffrance.org/comparison-day.html#System

Does this version compile linux without patches from out-of-tree sources?

Also, is binutils compiled as part of the gcc project, or is that a
separate thing? (A version of GNU "as" that has been updated to work
with loongson 2f is also required to get working/bootable linux for
loongson 2f).

--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny