Re: Lemote YeeLoong 8089 mips based notebook repository switch

On Sun, 2009-02-01 at 20:19 -0500, Daniel Clark wrote:
> Laurent GUERBY wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I purchased a Lemote YeeLoong 8089 mips based notebook to put it in the
> > GCC Compile Farm: http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm
>
> Lemote has some machines up for a compile farm for the FSF / GNU Project
> / gNewSense - if gcc needs a loongson 2f compile box they aren't all
> being heavily used at the moment (they are 3 fuloong mini desktops, so
> probably more stable than the laptops as the hardware is more mature).
>
> http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/GNewSenseToMIPS#toc180

Thanks! I'll pass this information to the GCC compiler farm ~80
registered users, if they want an account they'll contact you
directly.

Right now for MIPS we have a lemote (gcc51, which I expect to be stable
soon :) and a gdium (gcc52, which is stable and heavily used), load can
be seen here:

http://gcc12.fsffrance.org/munin/fsffrance.org/comparison-day.html#System

Sincerely,

Laurent