Re: Fwd: [Gnewsense-dev] poor wireless performance and sources.list

in fact we are almost sure that AMD CS5536 usb has something strange on
Yeeloong's motherboard. Since it is originally made for AMD geode,
companion with Loongson might expose some subtle issues.

We have 7 USB2.0 ports, 4 from AMD CS5536(the southbridge),3 from a NEC
usb chip. We have tested that an external 8187B wifi works well when
connected to  NEC port(the one near to ethernet connector), but not to
5536 ports.

We are stilling tracing the root cause.