Re: MIPS kernel snapshots - 2.6.27-rc6

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 03:10:29PM +0300, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2008-09-15 10:47]:
> > Good point.  Although we had the tulip MWI fix in the Debian kernel
> > since forever, our version is quite different to the one that went into
> > 2.6.26.
> > Thomas, the patch we had in 2.6.25 and earlier is attached.
>
> Thomas, any idea why the new MWI fix might cause the problems
> Sébastien reported?

it doesn't, that must be something differnt. And the machine is still
pingable, which rules out the lockup issue, which would kill the whole
machine.

I've installed my Qube2 with the latest installer and everything
went fine. I let it even run for about a day and it was still
working after that.

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                                [ RFC1925, 2.3 ]