Qube2 question: Largest drive size supported ?

Hi there,

I'm just trying out Debian (mipsel) on a Qube2 and all goes verynicely
indeed :-)  My intention is to have the machine as a home NAS, serving
out NFS, CIFS and maybe iSCSI ... this of course requires lots of
disk!

Can anyone tell me what the maximum drive size on the internal IDE of
a Qube2 running Debian is ? (I'm looking at one of those 750GB
Seagates)

Failing putting a large enough drive onto the internal IDE .. what
SATA PCI boards are supported with mipsel ?  And how well do combo
boards with SATA + USB on the same PCI board work ? (heard that combo
boards in Cobalt-NetBSD are not so hot, how about Debian ?)

Thanks!

Mark