Three mipsel desktops

Hi,

I currently (but not for much longer) have access to three mipsel
(RM7065A-400T) machines, which Debian may find useful. The machines have
desktop cases, no disks, and I am unable to provide hosting for them.

I have booted the machines and gotten a boot ROM prompt on the serial
port, so they're not totally broken. I don't know enough about MIPS
systems to say whether they're any good, but if Debian might benefit
from them, I can stop them being thrown out tomorrow and hold on to them
for a little while.

Dave
--
Dave Page <grimoire@cultofperf.org.uk>