Generate qualified sales leads with web surveys

Dear Christian,

Conducting online surveys can generate a substantial number of qualified sales leads and provide your organization with a lot of information about what is important to prospective clients.

Of course, conducting surveys for your current customers can also increase sales by identifying new opportunities with existing clients. Once you have worked so hard to win a client it is important to make sure they are satisfied on a regular basis.

My company empowers marketing executives with a full-featured web survey tool designed to increase survey response rates by an average of 60%.

Sign up for a 30 minute webinar and learn how to:

* Generate & qualify sales leads
* Identify new revenue opportunities
* Evaluate product and service satisfaction
* Gauge & increase customer loyalty
* Quickly react to positive or negative customer experience
* Conduct surveys on company web site
* Analyze market and industry trends
* Increase survey response rates
* Improve accuracy and reliability of survey data

REGISTER NOW!

After you register, we will send you links to download the following whitepapers:
- 10 Tips for Creating Effective Online Surveys
- Benefits of Online Surveys and Key Features
- Best Practices for Survey Reporting
- Critical Factors to Consider for Online Survey Solutions
- Knowledge Is Power: Web Surveys

WHEN: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 at 11:30 AM Tasmania Time WHERE: Online

Please respond by using the following links:

YES - I would like to learn more

NO - I am unavailable at this time

Having trouble with the link? Simply copy and paste the entire address listed below into your web browser:
http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?1Q,P1,2B2BFC52-097A-4660-A6C2-2577D3C425EC

To register for another time, please visit our events calendar:
Webinar Schedule

Sincerely,
Mena Yousef
Senior Account Executive, Cvent
surveys@cvent.com

To be excluded from future emails from Cvent:
Click here
Mailing Address: Cvent, Inc., 8180 Greensboro Drive, Suite 450, McLean, VA 22102
In compliance with Federal regulations, we hereby disclose that this email is commercial.