Re: godson and other chips

Hi Brian,

Il giorno ven, 10/10/2008 alle 22.35 -0400, Brian Szymanski ha scritto:
> Have any of you folks have experiences -- good or bad -- with the
> loongson cpu rev. 2E or 2F (as used in the "lemote"/fuloong and
> myloong)?
[...]

I am using a fuloong 2e since a month. I might give you some comments on
the PMON2000 bios, or about the openrays distribution (derived from
Debian) used to install software pn fuloong, or about migrating from
openrays to fuloong, or about fuloong forum in chinese.

Is this what you are looking for? Or are you asking for technical
comments about the chip itself?

Bye,
Giuseppe