Re: Cobalt Qube 2 power supply

I think you're going to be pretty lucky to find one...

I know the connectors (the Qube end) are available on the 'net - just can'tr remember the link.

I'll post it when I find it, just in case.

Jon

For those who sent directions on how to use a non-Qube power supply by
attaching the Qube 2 connector, thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
However, I don't have a Qube power supply to begin with. If anyone has
an extra Qube 2 power supply (dead or alive), let me know.

Thanks.
-Chris