Re: Several packages whose page size is 4k.

As far as we know they are the only three(now two).

The way to check:
   readelf -l executables or dynamic libs (e.g. /bin/ls or /lib/libcap.so.1)

  If the "LOAD" segments in program header has "Align" of 0x10000, it is
ok.if it is 0x1000, it is problematic. We can write a script auto check
this, but in practice we meet only that three.

Martin Michlmayr 写道: