Several packages whose page size is 4k.

I am a Debian distribution porter on Loongson 2E CPU(Mips little
endian)- a cpu which is design by ICT,CAS in china.
Our processor belongs to Mipsel little endian architecture and its page
size is 64K.
Almost Debian mipsel binary packages have 64K page size, but only
serveral packages whose page size is 4k.
so these packages do not work on our processor Loongson. So what can I
do to have a request that Debian Mipsel offical
maintainer can recompile them to change their page size to 64K.

I know that, packages whose page size are 64K can work on the 4k page
size processor.
but packages whose page size are 4K can not work on the 64k page size
processor.

additonaly, what can I do to jion the Debian Mipsel official supported
processors???

thanks a lot for any advice and reply !!

by the way, the package whose page size is 4K are : ed, mawk, libcap1.