RE: Cobalt RaQ2

Hi
I just have find out what was wrong.
If the disk already was used in a windows machine it just don't work!
I have tried the same thing on a new disk (80Gb) and it works fine!
Then I have tried it again wit a old HD and .... nope. It don't boot!
It seems to bee the same problem as with the XboX
Now I have tried the same installation with a RaQ3 AND a new HD and it works!!
Even with a low level format it won't boot
Write the disk with full with zero's with Dd ... it won't boot afther the installation.
Very strange, but...
I think that Cobalt only want to work with a virgin ;-)

Thanks a lot!

 E-Systems   bvba
Studie- & Uitvoeringsbureau
Digitale IP-Camerabeveiligingen & Werfopvolging
Data- & Telecombekabelingen
NEC-Philips Business Telecom Solutions
Industriële & Algemene Elektriciteitswerken
Domotica & Immotica

Tel: 011/85.17.19
Fax: 011/85.17.20