default.colo and Qube 2700

I forgot to note a couple of changes in the boot procedures from
http://cyrius.com/debian/cobalt/install.html for my Qube 2700 ...

As written, the Qube will boot from NFS, display the text "Booting..."
on the LCD, bring up the DHCPd IP address shortly after, and then do
nothing.

Commenting out the "-serial on" line in default.colo seems to be all
that's required to bring up the second stage, where I can select SSH
install. However this brings us up to the point mentioned in my
earlier email, where it looks like the network card driver is missing.

-jim