Re: working kernel on lenny for ip32

* Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe@eppesuigoccas.homedns.org> [2007-09-14 20:28]:
> I have been testing all kernel >2.6.18-5-r5k-ip32 on an SGI O2. None
> among them may boot the machine correctly since they do not even pass
> the arcboot stage. I started documenting this problem on linux-mips
> mailing list.
>
> Is there any one that specifically work on ip32 Debian kernels?

Not really.  Both Thiemo and I have such hardware but neither of us
has much free time.  I'll put this on my TODO list, though.

FWIW, I briefly tried to boot a daily installer a few weeks ago and it
worked on one O2 of mine but not on another (although they're mostly
identical iirc).  I didn't find to investigate this yet though.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/