Re: debian and fulong

We are working on a revised version of Fulong, it should be much better on IO performance, and with significantly lower power and dynamically controlled fan(if ever needed) too. Also this version will be RoHS/CE clean which means it can enter Europe market freely:) The expected show up time is around 2008.1.

And For Stuart, you can :

apt-get install openoffice.org-l10n-en-us (set the debian source to www.lemote.com/debian, it might be out of access with 1-2 days because we are upgrading the disk)
to get a English version.

In fact we have a better office suit (by a Chinese vendor, based on JAVA) then OOo, unfortunately with Chinese locale again. Current OOo on Fulong has some minor bugs, I am always trying to find time to fix then, but it seens to be too time consuming...

Stuart Longland 写道: