Wings3d build failure on mipsel rem buildd

Hi!

Appears that mipsel buildd configuration (probably only on rem) is broken.
The last build attempt for wings3d failed
(log: http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=wings3d&ver=0.98.36-4&arch=mipsel&stamp=1189251602&file=log).

I've tried to reproduce this failure using mipsel distribution in
QEMU, and found that the possible problem is that HOME environment
variable is set to /nonexistent directory and this directory exists
and is inaccessible to the user who builds the package.

Could someone fix this HOME variable (if my assumption is correct) and
reschedule wings3d building on mipsel?

--
Sergei Golovan

P.S. Please, CC me as I'm not subscribed to mips lists