Re: Problem installing on RaQ 2

* Jason Yates <jasonyates07@googlemail.com> [2007-08-30 00:17]:
> I am currently trying to install debian-mips on a RaQ 2. I have got
> it to boot from the NFS server, selected the SSH install method
> however it just hangs at the starting SSH installer message, from
> reading a tutorial I understand that it'd only supposed to take a
> few minutes at most however after 30 minutes nothing has changed. I
> have restarted the process several times.

Is your DHCP server configured properly?  In particular, does your
Cobalt receive information about the router (gateway) and DNS via
DHCP?  If it doesn't, the Cobalt will wait forever until you enter
this information but obviously you cannot do that because there's no
shell yet.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/