orsa/0.7.0-8 failed to build on mips and mipsel

Hi (I'm not subscribed to debian-mips, so please CC me on replies),

The orsa package version 0.7.0-8 failed to build on mips and mipsel (buildds
ball and rem, see [1], [2]) due to this errors:

  xorsa_wrapper.cc:151: error: 'vsnprintf' is not a member of 'std'
  xorsa_wrapper.cc:153: error: 'snprintf' is not a member of 'std'

The same error occured on arm, on all other architectures orsa 0.7.0-8 built
fine. I'm not sure but to me this looks like a bug in gcc. Does anybody here
know if this was fixed in the meanwhile so that a "give-back" on these
architectures suffices or how else this can be fixed?

Thanks,
Frank

[1]
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=orsa&ver=0.7.0-8&arch=mips&stamp=1180462542&file=log
[2]
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=orsa&ver=0.7.0-8&arch=mipsel&stamp=1180502326&file=log
--
The best way to accelerate any computer running Windows is at 9,81 m/s^2.