Debian Etch on Sun Qube - Boot Failure

Hi List,
now i'm the proud owner of a Sun Qube2. At the weekend i tried to install Debian Etch via DHCP/NFS Boot.
My DHCP-Server is a IPCop Maschine. I enterd all the needed Variables in the DHCP Section.
The NFS Server is on an another Maschine. There i copied the needed Files for the Boot-Process.
The Problem is now, when i try to boot up the Cube there just stand "NETBOOT" in the LCD-Display. In the logs from the DHCP Maschine i can see this Error Message: "...bootp disallowed..."
Any Suggestions?
Sorry for my crappy English

Soul Bowler Laneware
Enter the Lane with Style