Re: Ethernet kernel modules for SGI O2

Mardi 17 avril 2007, vers 16:28:22 (+0200), Martin Michlmayr a écrit:

> * Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe@eppesuigoccas.homedns.org> [2007-04-17 12:04]:
>> I used the machine with an e100 PCI board for a few days and it seems to
>> be working without problems.
>
> OK, I'll enable the modules.  Thanks for the note.

Hi Martin,

IMHO, you can enable the 3c59x module too.  I am using it successfully
here with a "3Com Corporation 3c905C-TX/TX-M [Tornado] (rev 74)" PCI
card.

Note however that I am using a kernel from linux-mips.org, but I can't
see any reason why it could not work with one from kernel.org.

If I didn't miss anything, the relevant config entries are:

        CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_3COM=y
        CONFIG_VORTEX=m

Arnaud.