Re: Problem with apache2 package on Qube2

For now, try commenting out the "Order" line. If necessary, that whole 4 line block. See if it will come up that way. If it does, then we need to understand what it does not like about those particular lines. Is the "Order" statement syntactically correct? Is it within the right scope?

Did you upgrade apache from a previous version on that box? Perhaps the config file is left over from the previous upgrade? Apache has a long history of changing the syntax of the config files, but I would have thought that to be stable by now.

Regards,
-S-