Congratulations on release of Debian 4.0

Dear Mailinglist,

maybe some of you remember my odissey trying to compile XY-source
packages on my cobalt months ago. With the advent of Debian 4.0, this is
not an issue any more -- apparently the parameters of the respective
Makefiles have been changed appropriately. Now, wireless LAN finally
works on my cube, with the help of module-assistant -- thanks so much
for putting in all the effort (lufs-source compiles as well, btw).

Great Job!

Daniel