News, 01.26.2007 fragmentary

Dear NsBZ

An account has been created for you at plagiarize's helpdesk.
Your details are:

username : vGp6PB
password : Zrwj
site: www *dot* 120pills *dot* com
(Just type this link in your browser! Enjoy!)

The little glass signs of the dentists and physicians, tucked away in the comers of the windows, gleamed brilliantly in the noonday sun and gave me the feeling for the first time that these offices were perhaps not the torture chambers which I knew them to be Hen forehead creased and she almost stammered with the effort to put her feelings into words A number of onlookers had watched the encounter and a hum of astonishment filled the air aBt8