Re: Qube2700 / new install of Martin's Debian

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 05:10:00PM +0100, Daniel Rheinbay wrote:
[...]
> > Have I missed something here, or are my only
> > options sniffing the DHCP traffic, or looking in the DHCP server db for
> > recent acquisitions (and how do I know what my MAC address is, anyway?)
> >
> Yup, you missed one option indeed: Establishing a link to the serial
> console to see what's going on :)

And another, read the MAC off the sticker on the Qube (if still
present) and set up a reservation on your DHCP server for that at a
known address.
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); PGP(9E8DFF2E4F5995F8FEADDC5829ABF7441FB84657);
SMTP(fungi@yuggoth.org); IRC(fungi@irc.yuggoth.org#ccl); ICQ(114362511);