Clustalw build on mips/mipsel

Dear porters,

  clustalw is a non-free software for global multiple nucleotide or peptide
sequence alignment, and it is very important to its (small) user base as it
is the only free software in its category.

  To complete the transition to testing, and thus the release in Etch, I
need to manually do the binary uploads for the architectures where the package
has not been auto-built.

  Could you please help me to build the version 1.83-1.2 of package on your
architecture? I'm willing to build it by myself on a debian porting machine,
but in that case I would need the following build-dependencies installed:

  ncbi-tools6-dev libvibrant6-dev lesstif2-dev

Thanks in advance,

--
Fabio Tranchitella <kobold@debian.org>                        .''`.
Proud Debian GNU/Linux developer, admin and user.            : :'  :