Re: Etch running on an emulated DECstation

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 12:18:47PM +0100, Thiemo Seufer wrote:

> FWIW, I recently got a DECstation 5000/200, which may help in keeping
> the DECstation support up for etch. I haven't tested the machine yet.

I have around 20-30 Decstations of all kinds around and i am willing to
give them away. I am unshure about their state. I know that some are
without memory and/or CPU Module. I would need to review all of them.

So - there should be some machines available for the interested in
Germany (Near Bielefeld).

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo@rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134