Re: Martin's O2 d-i image not booting on ip32

I've already tried this image and I get the same error. Could the image
be reconfigured for lower memory machines?

Another approach would be to do an NFS install, but I can't find a root
filesystem image for the debian installer, or I am not knowledgeable
enough to extract it from existing images. I tried to mount the ip22
image with -o loop and -t ramfs to no avail.

Alternatively, I might be able to start debian-installer from the system
I have booted with the kernel provided in the gentoo install image,
which boots fine, although I do not know how to go about doing this.
Presumably I'd need to wget the root fs for d-i from somewhere.

Any suggestions?

--

ERIK CHAKRAVARTY

e.chakravarty@sms.ed.ac.uk