Martin's O2 d-i image not booting on ip32

Hi

I am trying to boot my SGI O2 (R5K, ip32)  with the o2-boot.img
debian-installer image provided on www.cyrius.com.

I have set up the dhcp3 server on my laptop to provide the O2 with an IP
address and the file - I have proved this system working by successfully
netbooting a MIPS kernel image (although the kernel panics on looking
for an NFS root filesystem).

However, whenever I try to load Martin's image over the network, I get
the "Cannot load bootp():", "range check failure", "not enough space"
error as if I was trying to load an ip22 image. Martin's website clearly
states that he has compiled this for an ip32 O2 and that it should work
smoothly.

Can anyone point me towards a working d-i image or suggest any problems
with my setup?

--

ERIK CHAKRAVARTY

e.chakravarty@sms.ed.ac.uk