Re: 2.6 for DECstation, d-i

* Ulrich Teichert <krypton@ulrich-teichert.org> [2006-05-02 23:39]:
> I think I'll have to setup a cross compiler for that first, or it
> will take forever.

That's my current problem too.  I'm away from home for 3 months and
the machine on which I have my cross compiler is turned off...
http://www.emdebian.org/ has some but they're out of date.

> Do you like to have two separate configs for
> serial and framebuffer?

No, one config.

> >Can you do 4K too?
>
> I am not quite sure if I still have a working DECstation with a 4K
> CPU lying around, will try to check next weekend (and I'll have to
> do my tax refund sheets as well over the next few weeks - ouch, there
> goes my spare time....),

:)

Karsten, is your 4K working again, or do you have *any* DECstation on
which you can try 2.6 and generate a working .config file?
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/