r5k-cobalt 64-bit kernel

Hi all,

I am still building mipsel kernels, this time a 64-bit r5k-cobalt kernel. It is based on the previous kernel I built (see my previous mail), but it is a 64-bit one. It seems to be stable, at least I have used it (more precisely a version with very few differences) for a day, and I have built a whole kernel with it.

With it it would be possible to use tri-arch gcc/glibc (I have to work back on that).

You will find it on:

Happy testing!