Re: gcj-4.1 on mips

>>>>> "Martin" == Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> writes:

Hmm.  We probably ought to throw a different exception here.  Would
you mind filing a bug for this?

Martin> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
Martin>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass (ClassLoader.java:451)

What this most likely means is that there is an attempt to define a
class from bytecode, and the attempt failed.

Looking at libjava/configure.host, I see that the interpreter is not
enabled for the MIPS port.  So, an exception here is to be expected.

The only way to fix this problem is to write the appropriate parts of
the MIPS libffi port.  In particular the closure API is apparently
unimplemented.

Tom