Re: Dropping support for R3000 based DECstation (r3k-kn02)

* Meelis Roos <mroos@linux.ee> [2006-03-25 16:55]:
> I ocassionally do. I have used the r3k decstation as the host for
> kn01 hacking (couple of decstation 3100-s with different conf) but
> have not had much time lately. I still hope to get back to it.

I propose dropping r3k-kn02 and you're talking about supporting kn01.
How weird. ;-)

However, given that you're working on kn01, I'm sure you have the
knowledge to do some tests on r3k-kn02 for me, e.g. to see if a kernel
image I produce actually works.

OK?
--
Martin Michlmayr