Sarge on Raq2 install fails (using Martin Michlmayer how-to)

Hi all,

I'm trying to install Sarge on a good old Raq2 using Martin Michlmayer how-to. The first steps seems to work, on the LCD panel i see the following sequence:

Net booting

Booting...
128,128 > 256

BOOT SELECTION
> Disk (hda) <
> Network (NFS) <
> Network (TFTP) <
> boot shell <

Booting...

!  UNIT BOOT !
!    FAILED      !

For me it seems that the dhcp server worked and that the cobalt has an IP, it shall also mean that it found the nfs exports (and my syslog seems to confirm those facts), though i see this in the console:

[ "CoLo" v1.16 ] pc stage2: 8ffa0000-90000000 0 pci: unit type <RaQ2>
tulip: #0 device 21143
tulip: #1 device 21143
tulip: {00:10:e0:00:5f:88}
ide: resetting
boot: running boot menu
1> lcd 'Booting...'
1> net
tulip: link up (100Mbps full-duplex)
net: interface up
dhcp: DISCOVER
dhcp: DISCOVER
dhcp: DISCOVER
dhcp: DISCOVER
dhcp: DISCOVER
dhcp: DISCOVER
dhcp: DISCOVER
dhcp: DISCOVER
dhcp: DISCOVER
dhcp: DISCOVER
net: interface down
no response
script aborted <1>

Do you knwo where the problem could come from?
Thanks for your help.

Greg