Re: WRT54G Support?

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 02:26:47PM -0600, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
[...]
> I take it this would NOT be the appropriate mailing list, as this is more
> of a user/support list and not a devel list, correct?
[...]

Well, as http://lists.debian.org/debian-mips/ will tell you, the
topic here is pretty open. It's discussions *on* the MIPS port of
Debian, so user and developer issues could both be considered
on-topic. Just keep in mind that the list is shared by people
using/developing Debian on DEC, SGI, Cobalt, et cetera, and there
might be (or be a need for) a list more focused on the porting
effort for Linksys SO/HO routers specifically, if it's going to be
high-traffic and the effort has a long way to go (I have no idea of
this is the case). You may also find teams focused on embedded/SBC
projects have a lot to offer, like Embedded Debian, PicoDebian,
Pebble Linux, et al:

   http://www.emdebian.org/
   http://www.bootc.net/projects/picodebian/
   http://www.nycwireless.net/pebble/

Hope that helps!
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); PGP(9E8DFF2E4F5995F8FEADDC5829ABF7441FB84657);
SMTP(fungi@yuggoth.org); IRC(fungi@irc.yuggoth.org#ccl); ICQ(114362511);