Re: Indy, headless

Hi all.

Sorry for the late reply.

> > I would like to use my Indy as a database server (at home). I installed
> > Debian Sarge successfuly today. Is it possible to run the machine without
> > keyboard - e.g. some setenv() command?
>
> setenv console s1

I changed the environment parameter from console=g to console=s1 today.

Without keyboard (and mouse) the machine does not boot (and the monitor stays
dark). No ping response. With keyboard attached, it boots. Mouse does not
work, I cannot select the menue item to set console to g again.

What now?

Regards,

   Hartwig