Boot floppies for an old SGI Indy?

Hello,

I'm a system administrator consider scrapping IRIX on some of my old SGI machines in my department and going with Debian-MIPS. I'd first like to try it on a prototype machine, which is an old SGI Indy that has no CD-ROM.

Are there any boot floppy images that I could use to create boot floppies to boot this old machine, or will I have to go the tftp/ARP network boot route like I had to do for one of my Sun machine? Is there a HOWTO for installing Debian-mips on such old machine... or just a general HOWTO?

Thanks,
Marc