Re: How to set a lower rate on the serial console?

Hi Martin,

today I did receive a FINLUX ELT220, a 10" LCD VT220 serial-Terminal (monochrom with yellow backlight) which only work upto 38.400bps

So I changed the serial rate for the BootMenue (accessed via the Keys on the Qube2) via my PC from 115200 to 38400.

By testing it on the PC with a 38.400er-Hyperterminal it displays all things correct, but not the login.

I asked google and did get the answer to search for getty at the /etc/inittab.

At the last lines I did find the entry for the ttys0 and 115200 Baud and changed it to 38400 and vt220-Emulation.

Now my little LCD-Terminal did work.... with a original LK201/401-Keyboard :-)) (ESC on PF11)

Bye
Guido.