problem installing debian sarge on SGI O2: arcboot

Hi

Since I installed Debian on an SGI Indy, one year ago, I never tried again, cause the Indy was really to slow.

I was very excited to see that YOU and others brought it to the SGI O2. - cause I have one (R5000 300Mhz)

I went from step to step but finally I got one problem.

When changing the /target to / --> There is a problem with bterm.

Before  -->chroot /target <-- bterm is still in the Path -->@ /usr/bin/bterm

but after -->chroot/target <-- it can't find bterm again.

I cant install arcboot (apt-get install arcboot) cause it wants to use bterm

and so finally can't reboot.

This is a problem at the very end of that installation after that it should reboot and be able to dselect.! .

Hope you can give me a hint....