Free 20" SGI monitors with W3 connectors

I do have 2 SGI monitors 20" with W3 connector (the standard monitors for
Indy / Indigo2) sitting in my room and taking their room :)

Everyone who want to have them AND comes to Nuernberg/Germany to get them is
welcome. I will NOT send them. But you may ask, if I do appear near your
hometown in Germany in the next month ;)

The monitors will get hurt heavily otherwise, please rescue them ...

Adrian Schroeter
SuSE AG,  Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany
email: adrian@suse.de