Re: qube 1 ram?

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 08:57:30PM +0200, Rainer M. Canavan wrote:
> The original Qube 2700 uses 5V 72 pin PS/2 SIMMs. I believe it's EDO
> and not FPM, but I'm not certain about that.
> Raq2, Qube2 etc use the rare 3.3V 72 pin EDO SIMMs.

that is an interresting detail.

> You may have dual sided SIMMs with chips soldered on both sides, but
> this is unlikely to be a problem.

somewhere (can't find the reference now) i read that the qube treats the
two sides as seperate banks.

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world